ADAM ELLIS PELLE DRESSAGE
Adam Ellis Dressage
Size: 18" W
Blocks: Fixed Front External (small)
Tree: Wooden laminated spring tree
Panel: Wool flocked panel
Gullet: Fixed, adjustable one either way size by saddler. We can adjust prior to sending if required.
Suit: Flat to slight curved backed horses with a range of wither sizes. This is a short fitting 18" and works well on short backed or croup (bum) high horses.
Saddle Information from Adam Ellis Saddles.
The Pelle Dressage was designed and created in 2014 by Adam Ellis Saddles. The design of this saddle was in response to the increased demand for riders who wanted a modern looking and saddle, which incorporated the needs of the horse and rider at all levels of dressage competition.
The Pelle dressage saddle offers riders a modern designed saddle, which is designed to hold the rider in the correct position, providing stability, comfort and balance.
Modern design, with large or small external knee rolls
Triple padded, deep seated saddle, offering the ultimate in comfort and security for the rider
- External and large knee rolls, which are designed to suit the leg length and preference of the rider
- Available as a mono or dual flap design
- Y system girthing
- Lamb’s wool flocking
- Designed to maximize shoulder movement
- Designed to avoid pressure points
- Wide choice of leathers and piping to ensure an individual look
- Calf leather optional for a soft ‘broken in feel’ (additional cost)
- Wide panels, designed to ensure that there is equal weight distribution across the horses back
- Excellent clearance of the horses’ spine, essential for a comfortable fit and minimizes the likelihood of pressure points.
- Handcrafted saddle, using the highest grade leathers and materials
7 day trial available, please check out the information on this - https://equestrianonline.co.nz/the-saddle-cellar/
All prices are subject to change and include GST