ADAM ELLIS DRESSAGE
Adam Ellis Dressage
Size: 17.5" W
Does ride on the smaller side.
Blocks: Fixed Front (these had been removed and stitched back in)
Tree: Wooden laminated spring tree
Panel: Wool flocked panel
Gullet: Fixed, adjustable one either way size by saddler. We can adjust prior to sending if required.
Suit: Flat to slight curved backed horses with a range of wither sizes.
Saddle Information from Adam Ellis Saddles.
Beautiful and classical designed, deep seated dressage saddle, designed to promote a close contact feel, with seats at the centre point of gravity. This saddle is styled to provide a traditional designed dressage saddle, offering a high quality handcrafted saddle made by Great British saddle makers Adam Ellis Saddles.
- Designed to offer a more classical and traditional design of dressage saddle
- Designed for riders who desire quality, traditional and classical style of dressage saddle
- High quality leathers, in a range of finishes and options of individualisation
- Built in large knee roll, which offers riders stability and promotes correct rider position
- Triple padded seat
- Handcrafted saddle, using the highest grade leathers and materials
- Y system girthing
- Lambs wool flocking
- Dual flap
- Designed to maximise shoulder movement
- Designed to avoid pressure points
7 day trial available, please check out the information on this - https://equestrianonline.co.nz/the-saddle-cellar/
All prices are subject to change and include GST